Frans and Bronwen Stiene, your regular hosts on The Reiki Show, are themselves interviewed by the editor of The Reiki Digest, Janet Dagley Dagley.
Together they look at the system Reiki past, present and future. Join these three Reiki practitioners discuss the bigger picture of the system of Reiki.
Listen to them discuss:
- How ‘ancient’ is the system of Reiki?
- Why the system is so accessible to different individuals.
- The system as a personal practice and a practice to help others.
- Why we need to be clear vessels for energy to flow through.
- What would happen if solid research was provided to the Reiki community clarifying what was Usui’s teachings, what was Hayashi’s teachings etc..
- Delving deeper into the tools of the system.
- The highlights of the system of Reiki.
- Being truthful to what you practice.
- How a Reiki Teacher evolves.
- Why we shouldn’t call Usui Mikao a doctor.
- Where Reiki will be in 5 years, 20 years and in a couple of hundred years.
Bronwen and Frans Stiene are the co-founders of the International House of Reiki and co-authors of The Reiki Sourcebook, The Japanese Art of Reiki, Your Reiki Treatment, The A-Z of Reiki Pocketbook and the Reiki Techniques Card Deck. Bronwen and Frans teach in the USA, Europe and Australia. Visit the Courses page to find a course near you.