Pamela Miles is well known as an American Reiki practitioner and teacher who is knowledgeable on the topic of Reiki and medicine.
In this interview she explains to Frans and Bronwen Stiene her understanding of:
- What Reiki is.
- Contraindications to Reiki.
- The general safety of Reiki.
- Reiki as a vibrational adaptagen.
- Reiki myths such as performing Reiki with broken bones and pacemakers.
- The efficacy of Reiki in conjunction with conventional Western medicine.
- Building the relationship between Reiki practitioners and medical staff.
Bronwen and Frans Stiene are the co-founders of the International House of Reiki and co-authors of The Reiki Sourcebook, The Japanese Art of Reiki, Your Reiki Treatment, The A-Z of Reiki Pocketbook and the Reiki Techniques Card Deck. Bronwen and Frans teach in the USA, Europe and Australia. Visit the Courses page to find a course near you.