Frans and Bronwen Stiene interview UK Reiki teacher and practitioner Julie Lian. Julie has a Reiki practice in a doctor’s surgery. With 80% of all patients visiting doctor’s surgeries today said to be suffering first and foremost from stress, Julie thinks this is the place for a Reiki practitioner to be. Julie is a supporter of integrative medicine and discusses how Reiki treatments can fit into this picture.
Julie talks about:
- What integrative medicine is.
- How to look beyond the “symptoms” for true healing to take place.
- How to approach working in a clinic as a Reiki practitioner.
- What you should include in your literature as a professional Reiki practitioner.
- How to present yourself and communicate with other health care workers without relinquishing your basic Reiki principles.
- Her scientific understanding of Reiki.
- Teaching nurses Reiki.
- Helping children with Reiki.
- Helping ME patients with Reiki.
Visit Julie’s website Reiki Freedom.
Julie’s Recommended Booklist:
The NHS Healer by Angie Buxton-King. Molecules of Emotion by Candace Pert. Energy Medicine, The Scientific Basis by James L. Oschman.
Bronwen and Frans Stiene are the co-founders of the International House of Reiki and co-authors of The Reiki Sourcebook, The Japanese Art of Reiki, Your Reiki Treatment, The A-Z of Reiki Pocketbook and the Reiki Techniques Card Deck. Bronwen and Frans teach in the USA, Europe and Australia. Visit the Courses page to find a course near you.