Yes, that heading is real! Believe it or not a couple of ingenious Reiki practitioners have created a wonderful alternative to the regular ‘ole Tupperware Party get together – Pamper Yourself Reiki House Parties!
Frans and Bronwen Stiene interview Paula Battaglio who runs Pamper Yourself House Parties in Chicago in the USA with two colleagues. These parties come to your own home and offer two x 20 minute Reiki treatments and a beautiful relaxing environment that you can share with friends. It’s a great way to introduce people to Reiki and can be a fabulous idea for those who are having baby showers, anniversaries, birthdays, weddings and so so much more. The hosts provide the food and Paula ensures there are lovely smells, sounds, candlelight and, of course, Reiki.
This is a wonderful idea for creative and entrepeneurial professional Reiki practitioners. Paula tells us how it all works! She describes:
- The sort of people who host the parties.
- What the hosts aim to get out of the parties.
- Ideas for advertising the parties.
- How this is a great way to promote Reiki awareness.
- The number of therapists required.
- The length of the parties.
- The guests’ responses to the parties.
- The differences for the clients from one treatment to another.
- Where in the house the treatments are performed.
- And lots of hints for practitioners who might be interested in trying something similar.
Thank you Paula! You can contact Paula here.