Listen to this interview by Carmen Tracey with Frans Stiene. Frans is the co-founder of the International House of Reiki, a Senior Teacher and a published author who has been teaching Reiki for over 20 years.
In this interview he shares his tips for integrating one of the often forgotten teachings of Reiki, Toning.
In this episode:
- Training with Hyakuten Inamoto, Doi Hiroshi, Chris Marsh
- Heritage of our Reiki Lineage
- Traces of Symbols in Japan
- Experiencing Reiki for Yourself
- Student Motivated Learning
- Mantras for Healing
- International House of Reiki Classes and Events
- Direct Reiki Experience of the Reiki Precepts
- Cho Ku Rei, O, U, E, I Mantra
- Chanting in the Right Way
- Different Aides for Different Students
- Start with Grounding and Centering for Reiki Mantra
- Frans shares the Reiki Ideals
Based in Australia, Bronwen Logan (Stiene) teaches the system of Reiki is co-founder of the International House of Reiki and Shibumi International Reiki Association as well as co-author of the critically acclaimed books The Reiki Sourcebook, The Japanese Art of Reiki, A-Z of Reiki Pocketbook, Reiki Techniques Card Deck and Your Reiki Treatment. Bronwen is also the voice of their audiobooks and of the Reiki meditations available in the shop.