Shinpiden Reiki III | Bologna Italy | 26-28 May 2023
May 26, 2023 @ 9:00 am - May 28, 2023 @ 5:00 pmAU$450 – AU$1,999
THIS COURSE IS IN ENGLISH WITH ITALIAN TRANSLATION
Pre-Requisites: Any Reiki II lineage or existing Reiki Teacher/Master
Transition course, if required, is included in the course fee.
3 Day Shinpiden Reiki Course, each day is from 9am till 5pm.
Self-empowerment is attained in Shinpiden through a strong energetic connection to the source of Reiki: your true self.
One of the major focuses of this course is to tap into the sense that you are, and always were, a great, bright light (even if you may doubt it some days). This is achieved by working with the fourth shirushi (symbol) and kototama (mantra).
- Instruction, review and practice in Shoden, Okuden, and Shinpiden traditional Japanese techniques
- A deeper understanding of the first three kototama (mantras) and shirushi (symbols)
- The meanings, usage and spiritual description of the fourth Japanese kototama (mantra) and shirushi (symbol)
- The attunement/reiju (blessing)
- How to perform and practice attunements and reiju
- A deeper dive into the esoteric understandings behind Reiki practice and Mikao Usui’s original teachings and how to communicate these in a down to earth, relatable way
- Individual guidance on your spiritual journey, which is ongoing long after your complete the Shinpiden course (yep, this is just the start)
- Certification permitting you to teach and initiate into Usui Reiki Ryoho
- And last but not least, the direct experience of your own bright light through the support of Frans Stiene unique expanded presence
- FREE optional post-course online training in personal and professional development
- FREE membership to the KI Campus
- The opportunity for your students to have access to the KI Campus courses
- The opportunity to be listed as a Graduate Teacher on the IHReiki website
- All manuals to use for your own students
- Be part of an international healing community, the International House of Reiki, and receive all the benefits of the center’s great support systems
- The chance to e-mail Frans Stiene your most pressing (and sometimes strange) questions.
Following on from your Shinpiden course, there are two FREE optional post-course online trainings you can take part in. One is the Personal Training Program and the other is the Professional Training Program. The personal stream is a pre-requisite to the Professional stream.
How to Book
Below you will find two different payment options. You can pay this course online in one non-refundable lump sum, or in three non-refundable payments.
For those who have never studied with IHReiki before it is expected that you undertake the online Transitioning to Shinpiden course in addition to your Shinpiden course. This extra course is provided free of charge when you book and pay for your Shinpiden course and will be made available at the Ki Campus.
Also available below are opportunities for our graduate students to pay for their resitting fee.