The dictionary states that precepts are: A rule or principle prescribing a particular course of thought or action. Synonyms for “precepts” are “instructions” or “guide”.
The precepts are the most fundamental teachings within the system of Reiki and are often widely misunderstood or misinterpreted.
These precepts are the foundation of all the other elements of the system of Reiki – meditations, hands on healing, symbols and mantras, and the attunement/reiju. Without the precepts all these elements lose aspects of their importance, interconnectedness and base. It is the precepts that tie all the elements together.
This therefore makes the precepts one of the most important teachings within the system of Reiki.
During this Teleclass we will delve deep into the relationship between the precepts and the meditations, hands on healing, symbols and mantras and the attunement/reiju.
Reiki Practitioner Intensive Teleclasses are specially created for Reiki practitioners of any Reiki lineage, anywhere in the world, who would like to continue their Reiki education.
Get back into your practise right now by booking into a Reiki Practitioner Intensive Teleclass.
- These Reiki Practitioner Intensives consist of 4 Teleclass lessons over 4 weeks. Each week you attend a one hour Teleclass.
- Receive weekly homework to be discussed at following lesson
- Opportunity to share your thoughts and progress with fellow students throughout the Intensive
- Receive a recording of your Teleclass for future reference.
- Receive International House of Reiki certification on completion of Teleclass.