You know the feeling of dread that many people experience when they enter the Dentist’s Office? Well, that could now be a thing of the past.
Frans and Bronwen Stiene interview Pam Ross who performs Reiki on patients as they undergo dental work. Pam lives in Massachusetts in the USA and has a therapy centre called the Aquarius Sanctuary and a bookstore of the same name in Westford as well as being a professional Reiki practitioner in her husband’s Dental Office.
Pam explains how it all began and where she sees it heading.
She talks about:
- The great success she has had and the difference she has made to many people’s lives.
- How she manages to reach many mainstream people who might never get to experience Reiki otherwise.
- How she actualy does it – where she sits and places her hands. Why she thinks it works so well in the dentist’s office.
- How it speeds up healing, relaxes and calms, and how it affects the entire clinic.
- The patient’s responses to receiving Reiki.
- The Dentist’s responses to having Reiki performed on his patients (especially important when he’s your husband!).
- How Reiki appears to attract certain personel in the clinic. How Reiki works with anaesthetic.
- And Pam’s own healing journey.
You can contact Pam via her email address here: [email protected]
Bronwen and Frans Stiene are the co-founders of the International House of Reiki and co-authors of The Reiki Sourcebook, The Japanese Art of Reiki, Your Reiki Treatment, The A-Z of Reiki Pocketbook and the Reiki Techniques Card Deck. Bronwen and Frans teach in the USA, Europe and Australia. Visit the Courses page to find a course near you.