Janet Dagley Dagley, journalist and editor of the online Reiki Digest, interviews Bronwen Stiene about the Reiki books which she co-authors with her husband, Frans.
Bronwen is also the co-founder of the International House of Reiki and The Reiki Show. She has always enjoyed writing and feels blessed to be able to join her two passions: Reiki and writing.
This beautifully hosted interview looks at the 4 Reiki books which Bronwen has co-authored along with her new Reiki book which is due out next year.
Bronwen explains about:
- The challenges to writing about the system of Reiki.
- How she went about researching her books.
- What stimulated her to write the books.
- Surprises that resulted from her research.
- Reactions from the Reiki community to the books.
- How she initially became involved with the system of Reiki.
- The book she has just finished and is due out in March, 2007.
Bronwen is the co-author of these books: A-Z of Reiki Pocketbook, Reiki Techniques Card Deck and Booklet, The Japanese Art of Reiki, The Reiki Sourcebook and Your Reiki Treatment.
Bronwen and Frans Stiene are the co-founders of the International House of Reiki and co-authors of The Reiki Sourcebook, The Japanese Art of Reiki, Your Reiki Treatment, The A-Z of Reiki Pocketbook and the Reiki Techniques Card Deck. Bronwen and Frans teach in the USA, Europe and Australia. Visit the Courses page to find a course near you.