Dr Jeri Mills is an American physician who, in her calling to help people, also became a Reiki practitioner.
She began working with energy a number of years ago while working in a delivery ward with young mothers. Once she learnt the system of Reiki she found her ability and confidence increased and Reiki became a natural part of her practice. She now works in an emergency ward and has found many ways to help her patients with Reiki.
Dr Mills talks about:
- The first time she openly gave a Reiki treatment in a hospital.
- How to best fit Reiki into the hospital environment.
- Communicating with hospital staff and dealing with their reactions.
- How to get doctors and nurses to accept Reiki as a valid healing practice.
- What to say Reiki is to patients who might benefit from Reiki.
- Using Reiki in the delivery ward, for Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette syndrome.
- How she has managed to get Reiki into 6 hospitals in her region.
- Her future vision for Reiki in hospitals.
Jeri Mills’ website is Tapestry of Healing.
Bronwen and Frans Stiene are the co-founders of the International House of Reiki and co-authors of The Reiki Sourcebook, The Japanese Art of Reiki, Your Reiki Treatment, The A-Z of Reiki Pocketbook and the Reiki Techniques Card Deck. Bronwen and Frans teach in the USA, Europe and Australia. Visit the Courses page to find a course near you.