Reiki and Healthcare
Today many Reiki practitioners are working in health care settings. Many of these are students of the International House of Reiki who happily share their knowledge and resources with others.
These healthcare settings include:
- palliative care centres
- doctor's surgeries
- and more
If you would like to find out more about this then click on one of our resource links listed below.
Further Web Resources
- Article - Hospice Volunteering and Reiki
- Article - Reiki and Healthcare
- Article - Reiki in the Oncology Ward
- Article - Well Done Bill!
- Podcast - Demystifying Reiki in the Mainstream Healthcare system
- Podcast - Reiki in Medicine
- Podcast - Reiki and Breast Cancer
- Podcast - Getting Reiki into Hospitals
- Podcast - Practising Reiki in a Doctor's Clinic
- Podcast - Reiki in the Dentist's Chair
- Podcast - Reiki and Sick Kids
- Podcast - Reiki Supporting Families affected by Cancer