Terms & Conditions
The International House of Reiki is not in any way liable to you or any third party for any loss whatsoever associated with your use of this website.
The International House of Reiki makes no representations or warranties about the suitability, accuracy or currency of the contents of this website, lack of viruses or any other matter whatsoever with respect to this website or contents.
The website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind. The International House of Reiki hereby disclaims all representations, warranties and other terms with regard to this website including all implied terms as to merchantability and fitness for purpose. Images are for demonstration purposes only and may not accurately reflect the actual product.
If and to the extent any state does not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, The International House of Reiki liability, in such state, shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Access to IHReiki Material and Certification
The International House of Reiki reserves the right to remove a student from - or not add a student to - the Ki Campus.
The International House of Reiki reserves the right to not provide a certificate of completion of course to a student and without monetary compensation. If a student cannot complete the course level material required of them a certificate cannot be provided. If a student is found to have acted inappropriately during the course, at the Ki Campus or in a professional capacity, certification may be revoked.
Refunds are only given if a course is altered or cancelled by the International House of Reiki. We do not accept responsibility for changes in students' personal circumstances and reserve the right to alter/cancel any of the available courses. If there is reasonable cause, students may move their courses forward to a new date after booking and paying for a course. The International House of Reiki must be notified of this 24 hours prior to a course or the student’s course payment will be forfeited.
Refunds for Online Courses are not available. The International House of Reiki has ensured that all Online Courses have been developed within the guidelines set by Spam Assassin TM and is therefore not responsible for the rejection of any emails by individual ISPs or host servers. The buyer is, however, welcome to contact the International House of Reiki who will attempt to resolve any issues with email rejection.
- Refunds or exchanges cannot be provided if the buyer changes his/her mind about a purchased product once it has been paid for.
- If the goods received by the buyer are faulty the International House of Reiki will offer either a full refund or exchange. In the case of a full refund for faulty goods, the full product purchase price (excluding any postage paid when placing the order) will be refunded directly onto the payment card used to make the purchase if the payment was made using a credit card. If payment was made via cheque or bank transfer, the refund will be made by cheque or bank transfer accordingly.
- In the case of an exchange, a replacement product will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the faulty product.
- The buyer is responsible for the postage cost incurred when returning the faulty product. If the buyer wishes a new product in return for the faulty goods the International House of Reiki will pay the postage cost when sending the replacement product to the buyer. All products believed to be faulty must be returned within 21 days of notifying the International House of Reiki. Upon receipt of the returned product the International House of Reiki will assess its condition before authorising a refund or exchange.
- Please note that the utmost care is taken in packaging products, therefore the International House of Reiki is not liable for any breakages or damage that occur to a product during shipping.
- If the buyer requests an item to be shipped outside Australia, it is the buyer’s responsibility to check with the local customs service if there is any doubt regarding the importation of a particular product to the buyer’s country of domicile. Refunds or replacements as a result of local customs seizing products are not offered by the International House of Reiki.
- The buyer is requested to provide a contact name and phone number and email address in the event of a query with a returned product. The buyer will also indicate clearly the reason for returning the product, whether a full refund or exchange is preferred, and include the original tax invoice/receipt.
- In some instances it may not be possible to offer a replacement product if the product is out of stock or discontinued. In this instance the buyer is entitled to a full refund instead (excluding any postage the buyer may have paid when placing the order).
- Please note that when exchanging hand-made products there may be some variation in the replacement product you receive.
The IHReiki Complaints Procedure is as follows.
1. Lodging a Complaint
1.1 Any person may lodge a complaint in writing.
1.2 The complaint must be set out in writing stating the issue clearly including reference to time, place and event.
1.3 Complaints will be kept confidential (with the exception of making necessary contact with named witnesses/respondents).
2. Complaint Receipt & Registration
2.1 The date of receipt and nature of the complaint will be noted and an acknowledgement will be issued in writing requesting further information where required.
2.2 The respondent will be notified and invited to make comment.
3. Analysis of Complaint
3.1 The complaint will be investigated thoroughly in order to resolve the issue/s raised.
3.2 A determination will be made based on facts presented by both sides and any additional evidence uncovered by the investigation.
3.3 If a resolution of the issue/s cannot be made amicably, external mediation may be attempted.
4. Notification of Resolution
4.1 All relevant parties will be notified of the official resolution which may include, but is not limited to, withdrawal of the complaint or notice of censure. IHReiki reserves the right to take relevant action. This may include removing students from the Ki Campus, and revoking certification if found necessary.
4.2 Parties unhappy with the resolution may appeal.
4.3 Appeal process information will be provided if a party wishes to appeal a decision and all interested parties will be notified.